Lifelong Learning Programme (LLP)
The programme was designed to enable people, at any stage of their life, to take part in stimulating learning experiences, as well as developing education and training across Europe.
The activities of LLP continue under the new Erasmus+ programme from 2014-2020.
Erasmus + are the new EU programme for education, training, youth and sport.
- Erasmus+ programme aims too boost skills.
- Erasmus+ will prowide opportunities for over 4 millions Europeans to study, train, gain work experience and volunteer abroad.
- Erasmus+ will support transnational partnerships among education, training, and youth institutions and organisations to foster cooperation and bridge the worlds of education and work in order to tackle the skills gaps we are facing in Europe.
You can find more about the programme at: www.ec.europa.eu
DEMOCRACY FOR CHILDREN IN PRESCHOOL 1-6 YEAR
This project involves preschools in five different coutries; Sweden, Lithuania, Spain, Turkey and Croatia. The project will run from 1th of September 2014 to 31th of August 2017.
Objectives for the project:
- A common understanding and consensus of the concepts of democracy, participation and influence.
- An approach that promotes a democratic way to work and the democratic abilities/skills.
- Learn by each others good example.
- A better understanding of UN:s Convention on the Rights of the Child (CRC).
- Increased knowledge of EU Keycompetences for Lifelong Learning.